Membership dues help fund the operations and initiatives of OCFR. All members must represent agencies that meet the following criteria for participation:
- Grant making must be primary purpose of Member organization
- Member organizations must fund a minimum of $250,000 in Orange County in cash or in-kind contributions.
- Member organization must be willing to engage in discussions relating to collaborative projects in the community that lead to solutions.
- Attending members must be Grantmakers or have the primary responsibility of contributions on behalf of their organization in Orange County
OCFR Members represent corporate, foundation and non-profit leaders from across Orange County.
As some of our members have chosen to remain anonymous, the below is a partial list only:
- Orange County United Way
- Pacific Life Foundation
- PIMCO Foundation
- Sisters of St. Joseph Healthcare Foundation
- St. Joseph Health System
- The Allergan Foundation
- The California Endowment
- The Fieldstone Foundation
- The Ueberroth Family Foundation
- Union Bank
- Weingart Foundation
- Wells Fargo Foundation
- Western Digital Foundation